Monday, November 7, 2011

Makati

On my Latest trip to manila, for graduation, i spent my Saturday night with these two lovely ladies. We had lunch at Korean fast food in Greenbelt 1, makati. This Korean Fast food is called Bon Chon. They have these amazing sweet and spicy fried chicken and chicken wings. The coating of the chicken is exceptional, Unlike KFC or McDonnalds chickens.
 








 Camille lent me her gorgeous tribal bag

 My funny shaped Lipstick.

 oh btw, don't mind my new hair cut. :p



And finally, We had Japanese for dinner. I have my own favorite Japanese restaurant in Glorietta 4. It is actually a very simple restaurant from the out side. But once you have tasted the food, it is surprisingly good. The restaurant is called Jipan. Don't forget to order their unlimited healthy green tea.









No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me